PDA

View Full Version : Launch Fees for Westside and Doran & ice

fishenrick
07-07-2007, 11:07 AM
If you don't already know you don't haave to pay to launch your boat if you have a campsite, just put a note in your window saying what campsite you have if you don't have a sticker from the campsite ranger, also down at masons' marina they have shaved ice, $4 a 5 gallon bucket, great to ice down your fish.

Has fishbraainn left Idaho yet, last post i saw he was arriving on the 6th.

donzitroller
07-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah I think it's $5 a day Rick.. is that right? If you have paid your campsite fees your launch IS included. And the shaved ice works great but $4 a bucket is bunk! It used to be like $2 a bucket. Heard they got a new ice machine, and understand the need to make the $$ back, but they don't have to do it IN THE FIRST YEAR! Heck, the old machine musta been in there for 30+ years! We like to pack a cooler full of shaved ice, it will freeze together and makes a good solid bed for a weekend full of fishing. I prefer beverages to be kept in another location though. Fish slime on bullets is ok, but keep that stuff off my IPA!

THE_TROUTKING
07-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Bring that extra $1 its $6 dollars prime time summertime :)

fishenrick
07-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Troutking is right,6$ for launching, if no pass or camp site.
Sometimes I leave my drinks in the same cooler as the fish when on the boat,but I learned to put my drinks in a big zip lock bag to seperate from the fishy smell and slime.

I like masons Ice but hardly get it it on weekend trips,usually on the water beforer they open and sometimes off the water after they have closed,hard to get me off the water ;D