PDA

View Full Version : Goleta Beach - April 24, 2008

Leapin_Bass
04-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Finally got a chance to sneak away and get in on some of the recent halibut action. *Me and my daughter Sara got 5 halibut with one legal at about 24 inches. *The fish were caught on Sea Wolf and Silverside colored 3 inch swimbaits. *Brian "Wookie" joined us and got 3 halibut with 2 legals (big one pushing 27 inches).

http://www.swimbait.com/web_images/halibut-pierce-sara-080424-020.jpg

MontanaN8V
04-25-2008, 07:12 AM
Well done! Sara looks very happy, nothing like a smiling kid to hold the fish for a picture. Make sure you send that one into the sniffer for the publication.

CDK
04-25-2008, 12:39 PM
I agree great picture. Send it in. Be sure to keep the clipping for her scrapbook. 8-)

MB_Kevin
04-25-2008, 06:45 PM
I Think you should send it in. That is a great pic that I'm sure they would put in. My daughter thought it was cool when she was in it. Just have to get a few magazines after you E-mail it to make sure you get it. Here is the info if you want to send it in.

I’m looking for recent photos from say the last 90 days that are 4 X 6 inches or larger at 200 dpi….

I need to know the who, what where and when…..Who caught the fish, who took the photo, where did the fishing take place, what was the date and where are you from….

Thanks a lot for supporting the Sniffer…Cal Kellogg

My email is calkellogg@fishsniffer.com