PDA

View Full Version : debating on where to fish

YoungFisherman916
02-16-2010, 03:32 PM
So im planning to fish this saturday either camanche pond or pardee. Im not sure where to go, i have been reading about pardee and how slow its been lately but then i havent been reading anything about the pond. Any help would be appreciated on where to go!

thanks! [smiley=fishing5xd.gif]

Avdoooo
02-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Son, fishing down in amador is the best

GNappers
02-16-2010, 03:52 PM
I am going to make a maiden voyage to Rollins in Colfax. It was planted last week.

YoungFisherman916
02-17-2010, 05:15 AM
I will be bank fishing it. Any ideas would help.

HmongMinnow
02-17-2010, 06:24 AM
I fished pardee on friday feb 12th and it was very slow. I used power worms, pb, power egg, roostertails, and rapalas. And i didnt land anything. Got some bites on white power egg but didnt land em. So i didnt catch nothing at pardee that day. But if you do go to pardee, try going the day or after the day of the plant. Which is on saturday i believe!

On camanche pond, i tried it out on monday feb 15. It was really biting in the morning. I hooked onto 1 but it jumped and the trout spitted it out.... My cousin also missed a 3lber in the morning too. After all we only landed 1 trout for the day. Which was about 10 inches only. Used nightcrawlers.

Well hopes this helps you. I would go to pardee on the weekends. But, i would go to Camanche pond if i wanted to catch a 5lber ;).

YoungFisherman916
02-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Thanks HmongMinnow!
Well i will be going on Saturday but do you know when they usually plant it? Early in the morning or what?
And do you know when they last planted the pond?

Thanks

Fish On! [smiley=fishing5xd.gif]

HmongMinnow
02-17-2010, 07:28 AM
I'm not sure when they plant. But i believe its not early, early in the morning. But it will be in the morning. Im guessing 9-10am? is when they plant?

And about the pond, i asked when was their last plant. They said they werent aloud to tell us. -___-

I think i might go to Pardee this saturday too ;)

Mark_Woodard
02-17-2010, 08:08 AM
pond was planted over two weeks ago the new management hasn't been showing much love for the camanche trout pond this past season