PDA

View Full Version : Bear River Res. * 6-23-2009

cathoe
06-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Bear River Res. *6-23-2009

Arived at 7:00 am, my son Lou Dog catches first fish at 7:05
caught fish as fast as you reel them in. Three double hook-ups.
Mostly planters 9 to 14 inches, kept only the bleeders. C & R about 10. Used power eggs and #12 hooks by the dam. A fun day with my son. Met an old couple at the dam with the coolest hat, try to post pic's but I'm a rookie may need help...

FISH_LOUIE
06-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Good job! Better luck than I have ever had there, I have not lived in California long but I have been up there a few times and I love it. I guess some nice browns and macs have been caught there...at least thats what I have heard. Hopefully I can get into something next time I go up. Probably in a month.

Ryan_O
06-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Great day on the water, I'm a huge believer of catch & release myself, sometimes it doesn't happen. The picture thing is a bit of a challenge but easy once you really look into it. Even with the directions provided I struggled but one of the moderators, Ron, helped me solve the problem. Look forward to more posts...

rudy_divin
06-23-2009, 10:23 PM
I think we might have got some pics of you there. We were in a big Raised Dodge with a 12 in lift we pulled over and took some pics? Pics are stil to come. My peeps are mia with thier pics and reports. Should have brought my cam . Beautifull Dam and crystal clear water! I hiked all the way down to those awsome pools this weekend below the dam ZERO fish!But absolutly the most awsome scenery ive seen in a while ! TOUGH @ss Hike ! I still have cuts and bruises!

Fishdogg 8-)