PDA

View Full Version : Camanche 4-3

gills
04-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally planned a Rio Vista outing for some striper action but the wind conditions deviated that plan. Hitting Camanche in the am about 7ish if any Sniffer's will be out I will be tuned to #69..

Anyone seen my scale??

Gills 8-)

steveo79
04-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Good luck out there. Should be decent out, maybe a little cloudy. The wind has been kicking up a bit each day, and it may be windy out there. You will see, look forward to your report!

tortuga
04-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Good luck....we're planning on hitting it Sat.
Tortuga

GW_Extreme
04-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Good luck, I think I might give it a try tomorrow.

fshn_4vr
04-03-2009, 09:05 AM
I'm off next week and was thinking of banking it at Camanche with my son. Looks like the weather may be cloudy/showers so I may leave the boat at home. Last time I was the a couple years ago we fished at Campers Cove with OK results. Does anyone have any other ideas for bank spots?

Thanks!!

jumpinjimmy
04-03-2009, 12:56 PM
I am planning on a striper trip this weekend but will be at Comanche tues/wed/thurs/ with the family / got the hot steels and firetigers all ready to go , we will be parked on the shoth shore side in lot #1 by the fish pond , if any one is going to be their come by and say Hi! or shout out on 69! :D

tortuga
04-03-2009, 05:35 PM
4ver
Try the pond.
Tortuga

gills
04-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Hit Camanche on the water 7:15am !! Slow day and a short one!!! due to the wind..

Had two fish one ldr toplining a Seps fruit salad dodger/worm combo near hat island. The other was back in the narrows with the same setup but it was otw@20' the only keeper for the day good fighting planter about a 2lber ..

Off the water 2pm had to rough it back to the North launch from the narrows battling the wind and the swells.

No hits at all on the f-9s in any color toplined or otw.. I seen some pretty good sized fish beign cleaned at the cleaning station by some bankies.

Good luck out there and check the wind reports ahead of time..

Gills 8-)