PDA

View Full Version : Folsom Reports?

random hookups
03-28-2009, 02:23 PM
I am going to be putting a new fishfinder on my boat and wanted to take it out and test it. Anyone had any luck at Folsom lately? I would prefer to troll.

Gill Collector
03-28-2009, 05:18 PM
I'd try somewhere else. I've hit folsom twice this month and been blanked both times. I did catch a 12' planter but released it. Planters don't count for me so I'm saying I was blanked, skunked-beaten by folsom! :(

Check the Rollins report-that looks promising and isn't too far if folsom is your "home lake".

good luck!

Bediver
03-28-2009, 08:38 PM
The wife and I went up to Folsom last weekend.... we worked the south arm and in front of the dam with no luck....The wind and rain did not help.... Good luck
Later
Bediver *8-)

retiredrookie
03-28-2009, 09:25 PM
I was banking last tues for bass between gb and the dam. Close to 5% if you know where that is. Not to many fishing boats on the water but the ones I could see did not appear to have any action.

Never
03-28-2009, 10:37 PM
The north fork at rattlesnake bar last weekend had a few boats trolling,I saw 1 fish a guy had 16"? On a needlefish.water was pretty clear. The boat ramp had a few logs around it but was useable.

random hookups
03-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the responses. I might go out anyway just to test out the fishfinder.