PDA

View Full Version : Shasta Lake Boat Ramps

troutman
02-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Anyone know what boat ramps are useable at Shasta Lake?

angler by choice
02-24-2009, 12:36 PM
i know that the second ramp @ jones valley is still open

Lil_Richy
02-24-2009, 01:53 PM
As of 2 weeks ago, Centamundi (the one by the dam) Bridge Bay, and the lower Jones Valley ramps were it. In checking the lake levels, I see it has came up about 25' from its lowest level so I don't know where that leaves the ramps that were closed. I see it's still down about 125' from max so it still has a looong way to go. Let me know how you do up there. I'm heading up that way in a few weeks myself.

rc mckokanee
02-24-2009, 04:15 PM
in the redding paper this morning, it said lake shasta is 132.18 ft from max. i also heard that the main ramp at centimundi would be useable when the lake rose about 8 more feet. the sac river through redding is brown. we had a huge torrential rain last night and it was raining up in higher elevations, so that means alot of runoff from snowmelt. so, i guess it won't be long until some of the ramps are going to open again. more rain is on the way tomorrow. let's hope it rains this way till may

Bilge_Rat
02-24-2009, 09:10 PM
RC McKokanee -
the sac river through redding is brown. we had a huge torrential rain last night and it was raining up in higher elevations, so that means alot of runoff from snowmelt.
Same stuff South, and welcome. ;D
3:00 PM Today - Clementine Dam was overflowing from bank to bank. The Confluence @ 49 was Way Up. Both feeders are muddied up.
Please Bring it Mother Nature.
Bilge Rat 8-)