PDA

View Full Version : Los Vaqueros 2/3

RockRob
02-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Me and my pops got out to Los Vaqueros today pretty late at around noon. Rented one of their boats and drove it across the lake. Didn't catch anything till around 2:30 and we had to have the boat back by 3:30. Ended up catching 2 fat rainbows 15 and 16 inches, one on a nightcrawler and one on a panther martin. My dad caught a nice 17 incher on a nightcrawler as well. Talked to the people working there and they said the people on boats have been doing pretty well but the people fishing the bank hadn't brought one fish in all day.

bobcatken
02-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the report RockRob. Sounds like you and your dad got some nice fish. I haven't seen too much good news come from this lake so I've been delaying my next trip there. I appreciate you posting your report.

dinos marine
02-03-2009, 07:41 PM
good job rock! any pictures??? were you trolling or just riding and casting? do they allow private boats?

RockRob
02-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Sorry forgot the camera. We were just riding around to different spots and casting. No private boats either. You can either rent their electric boats or bank fish.