PDA

View Full Version : Who's fishing Saturday?

c-swirl-sean
12-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Who's going to try and get out tomorrow? I was thinking about del valle.

I was thinking about wetting a line. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Woody
12-25-2008, 12:50 PM
I wil be out on Saturday not sure if I am going to Del valle or Amador. I will be at Amador on Wednesday Dec.31st.

Woody

c-swirl-sean
12-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Hey Wood,
Ive never been to Amador that would be cool to try out. How's your experice with that lake? Wonder how the conditions will be.

Are you making it a day trip or overnight?

Woody
12-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Fishin Tin I have only been there 4 times but it is pretty much grub fishing. the lake is small so finding the fish is not that hard. The launch ramp is in pretty bad shape but I haven't been there this yr to know just how bad it is. It is a small lake and gets crowded on the weekends so I try and go during the week.

Woody

hunkfisher
12-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Saturday i may be headed out to Melones with the little kids (not mine) to tuttletown weather holds up as well as the fishing then we should do alright. Be on the bank.

Brad "Hunkfisher"

[smiley=swimmingfish.gif]

chilli31
12-25-2008, 06:27 PM
i'll be out there at del valle on Saturday :D :D :D

but on a rental boat though ;D ;D :-[ :-[ :-[

Texan211
12-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Im gonna be at Del Valle Tuesday. Tell me how it is on Sat please. :)

untalan1
12-25-2008, 08:38 PM
I was thinking of hitting up Del Valle or New Melones tommorrow since it looks like the showers are going to hold off.But with all the rain doesn't the lakes get a lot of muddy runoff into the lake making the bite turn off. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Efren

Woody
12-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Untalon Del valle holds up pretty well unless we get a bunch of rain. I have seen Del valle so muddy it was unfishable but not very often.

Woody

Darin
12-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Hellhole Here I come. Towing the toon behind the snowmobile if my buddie doesn't flake. *;D

steveo79
12-25-2008, 09:20 PM
I'll be at Tuttletown, Melones. Got skunked out there Wednesday morning. Was the first guy out there, got 2 small ones. 5-6 other guys were banking it as well. One guy had one worth keeping, other wise zilch for the group.
Spent some time thinking about what I could do different. I'll change it up a bit, if the bite is off tomorrow, see if it helps

fishmaster
12-25-2008, 09:52 PM
I wil be hitting Del Valle on Saturday, weather permitting. I am going out in one of those rental thingies that doesnt have a depth finder. Oh well there are a few ways to find the bottom ;D. Good luck to all where ever you fish!

gills
12-26-2008, 06:30 AM
Im hitting Camanche on Sat with Mickdstick, we will be in a Blue Lund. Good luck out there..

Gills 8-)

Ironhead
12-26-2008, 06:57 AM
But with all the rain doesn't the lakes get a lot of muddy runoff into the lake making the bite turn off. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

This can be a great time to fish. The fish like feeding off everything that has been pushed into the water. I will fish the edges of the stained water. Little more flash and some extra scent is a good starting place.

Might be at Melones in the morning.... Waiting for the reports from today to make a decision.

Ironhead

clamkin
12-26-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm hoping to fish Saturday. Depends on whether or not I can squeeze it in between my fishing on Friday and Sunday. *:D ;D

Stripers today and maybe some trout over the weekend.