PDA

View Full Version : Rollins Lake 11/29

auburnfisher
12-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Fished for just an hour from shore at freeloaders cove Saturday evening just before the sun went down. We fished from the point straight out from the parking lot. We soaked a crawler and power pait, and I threw a spoon for the entire hour. Complete skunk at Rollins (again). Is there a better place to shore fish? I didn't even see one fish rise the entire hour just before sunset. Pretty place anyways, but I didn't go for pretty...

willy_d_fisherman
12-01-2008, 06:38 PM
i trolled by you guys in the little tri hull and hooked up right around the corner from you for the only fish of the night 17" brown that lake is really tough right now the water is coming up very fast. its come up about 40 feet in the last month and still rising i was going to yell out to you to cast along the shore alot of fish ive seen have been a foot away from the bank at your feet anyways better luck next time
willy d

danlbee
12-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Ive always done pretty well when fishing from feeloaders. a little more patience might do the trick. You can also park across from long ravine marina(on rollins lake road)and walk a half mile out to the dam.@ the spillway. good luck.