PDA

View Full Version : Help Out The Sniffer Staff....

Cal.Kellogg
07-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Hello Fish Sniffers,

The dog days of summer are here and I’m looking for photos for the print edition of the Fish Sniffer Magazine. I’ll take both freshwater and saltwater photos….Please help us out!!

I need the name of the angler, the location, date and of course the name of the photographer and the city you live in…..

The pics need to be at least 6 by 4 inches at 200 dpi…..Thanks in advance, Cal Kellogg.

Email the photos to me at:

calkellogg@fishsniffer.com

mike22ca
07-31-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey Cal, I emailed you a bunch a couple weeks ago... did you get them? I'm Mike Keck.

tinytrout
07-31-2008, 03:26 PM
Will I get a e-mail of what issue the pic,s are in?

FISHERWALLY
08-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Hey Cal what happened to your man down at east cape the first week of july at playa del sol. He took several picks of a blue marlin that was 898lbs after we towed in from the panga we caught it out of. He said we would be seening something soon ??? That was the largest blue caught down there in the last 9 years according to Bobby Van Wormer. I thought that would make some good picks. It took 3-1/2 hrs for us to get the fish in and was caught on a sen. 112h 60lb test. Thank You.

fisherwally john :) :)

metalmouth
08-01-2008, 05:56 AM
The writers and editors of the Sniffer do not read these pic solicitation threads after they are posted. If you need info you will have to send them a pm.

MM/Don

FISHERWALLY
08-01-2008, 06:28 AM
Thanks MM. FW