PDA

View Full Version : Monday on slab creek 30+ fish

tcbritton
05-27-2008, 01:40 PM
I went to my faverite local lake monday a little late I hit the water about 12 or so met a young couple bank fishing and he helped me put on so I ask them aboard and headed to the dam we didnt have two lines in the water before the first trout was on a nice fighter but small at 11 inches after the in was on for about a hr the slowed down for a total of 13 fish taken but returned after trying up lake I dropped of the kids and headed back to the dam for a incredible 30 + fish. The lake was glass and you could see them swimming next to the boat taking bees off the water I stayed till 600 or so and am planning to head back this weekend with some friends.

All fish where caught on koke rigs crystal basin UV blue and white spinner with a small piece of worn on board using watermelon or hot pinks wild things... Oh ya the biggest was 16 inches and tasted great the smallest 6 inches and was drowned on a down rigger he wasn't to bad tasting either... three times we had a triple hot up ;)

tcbritton
05-27-2008, 01:41 PM
OH YA ...... I caught two trout that where bright blue not a shade of blue but just bright blue on the fins and underside :o

tcbritton
05-29-2008, 04:52 PM
And a side note I say more cars and boat then ever before three boats and 6 cars ;)

Mickey_Thomas
05-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Fun time at the "Slab", thanks for the report tc :D On a side note, just so the mod's won't think you're banking extra post, just hit modify on your first post and add what you like ;) ;D ;D