PDA

View Full Version : Pardee 4/5/08

aquaman
04-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Well I took my buddy out today but we didn't start till about 8:00. We ended up with 7 bows and 1 koke. We tried for kokes all day but kept getting bows. I can say I lost a monster today. I had a Rapala out on a Seps pro side planer and got slammed. I had visions of a big tuna hearing my clicker go off like that. Anyway, I played him for about 7-10 minutes but never saw him. I get him within 15 yards of the boat and off went the line again but this time he snapped it. So if anyone finds a big boy floating with a silver/black rapala plus the sep's pro planer still attached it was mine. I thought the planer would float up but it must have got hung up on the lure. My lesson learned is to use a swivel then a leader to the rapala and you wont lose your planer. I won't complain since I am new to the trout and koke scene this year. I'm just frustrated that I can't catch them kokes like all you pros. I guess I should go with a guide and see what I am doing wrong. Any guides out there willing to take my sorry butt out and teach me something????

stonesfan
04-05-2008, 08:22 PM
For Kokanee Fishing, I would highly recommend Kokemachine83,

but it's going to cost you big time...............................LOL

stonesfan [smiley=rollingstones.gif]

aquaman
04-05-2008, 08:28 PM
But isnt it worth it instead of paying all the entry fees and gas bills over and over if you learn something??

Trout Tracker
04-06-2008, 01:41 PM
I was at Pardee yesterday hopeing to catch a koke or two.But ended up catching all trout.
I could have had mt limit by 10:00 but tossed alot of the smaller fish back.If it wasen't a bleeder and too small it went back to get bigger for another day.
After catching a few kokes the last few trips i'm starting to get the fever for them.
And i know this means i will have to invest in some more tackle.
But one can never have enough i guess.\Glad to see you caught fish aquaman,i may have seen you on the water yesterday.
Bob