PDA

View Full Version : Lake Berryessa 3/15

shotgunslb
03-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Got on the boards last year and haven't really contributed in the past and I'd like to start. *Not a lot of Berryessa reports so I thought I'd throw one out there. *I'm mainly a Del Valle fisher but our place at Berryessa is more "family oriented". :) *Trolled Saturday with the family for four fish, 2 trout and 2 koks. *3 of them caught on J-7 rapala trout minnow and the other on J-5 fire tiger. *I did try some split weights on the firetiger and it seemed to work. *All at idle speed and I can't get any bearing for speed with this boat. *The deep stuff didn't work and didn't expet to catch much on top water like I did. *My standard Berryessa setup was always using pink ladies and the rubber snubber/ triple teaser for those deeper warmer days. *This was my first time on the Lake this time of year and the water is still cold. Not a whole lot of action but workin on it 8-) *

FishbucketII
03-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the report !

shotgunslb
03-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Fished the same areas this last Saturday the 22nd for three more fish. One decent size 18 inch koke. Most of the action has been on the same top lining lures out by the dam by Markleys cove for those that might be interested. :)