PDA

View Full Version : Del Valle with a baby on board (3/9)

dolfan
03-09-2008, 04:03 PM
I took the wife and kids to Del Valle today. My son caught one small trout trolling a gold kastmaster, and I had one LDR using a J5 in firetiger. I only fished for a couple hours,it got too hot for the little one. Still it was fun too watch my son reel in a fish. I talked to someone on the radio, not sure who.

Badfish

steveo79
03-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Nice. Love to see the kids getting involved; now he'll be driving you crazzzy, talking about the next time, and how he skunked Dad! ;)

03-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Way to go Badfish, maybe should have let your boy bring in the ldr :-X. Only kidding, anyday with the kids is great.

fishmaster
03-09-2008, 08:17 PM
I thought I heard a baby on the radio today. It was tough fishing today with no chop on the water. Could go deeper for them if you got downriggers.

MattMan
03-09-2008, 08:46 PM
That's a great shot of your son, Badfish. ;) Nice job, and congrats to your boy. ;)

Camanche Zach
03-09-2008, 08:46 PM
yep its all about getting the kids involved. look at me. started fishing when i was in diapers now im going out tuna fishing every summer. its also good to hear kelly will finally go out on your boat. LOL ;D

g-string
03-10-2008, 01:15 PM
nice to see you got out, I was going to fish San Pablo today but I just got lazy and did not get out of bed till 7:45.... tell the boy uncle g-string will make him a custom rod when I break out the rod building stuff in the garage. We need to come up with a handle for the kid so I can put it on his rod....badfish II or maybe j-string, jakefin. Uncle g-string

dolfan
03-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Yah we'll have to think of something g-string. It was tough having the one year old on board, and making sure she didn't grab a hook. She was holding the rod for a little while, never too early I guess 8-)
I really need to start bringing a camera with me.

Badfish