PDA

View Full Version : Del Valle still slow for trolling

Woody
02-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Fished DV this morning from 6:30 till about 11:00 for two hits and that is it. Had a good time weather was great. Took fellow sniffer Ryanerb with us. It is always fun meeting new sniffers. Wish the fishing could of been better.

See you on the water
Woody

ryanerb
02-16-2008, 02:41 PM
I gotta say Woody is a great guy. He knows what he is doing out there on Del Valle. He's got a great setup, and it was great getting out on the water with him. Even though we didn't catch anything, it was a great morning!

Ryan

untalan1
02-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Hello Woody, sorry your luck wasn't with you today.I fished there on tues solo from about 8:00 am to 3:30 pm great weather and with a bonus caught only two fish but one weighed in at 9# the other was a 1 1/2#er.Caught them on f7 in the fire tiger and orange toplining about 100' back.My buddy fishing in another boat landed two also but one of his went 12# 8oz fishing a generic type salmon colored excel.Was there yesterday from 11 am till about 4:00 for four hits but didn't stick. My same buddy was also out there caught 4 fish up to 4# trolling 10' with that same lure and also a small plastic imitation minnow.I''ll be there sunday with my pooch and will try to get a spot to camp so I can get an early start on mon.A guy yesterday just in front of us in swallow bay close to beach area by the rock wall did pick uo a 7# on a large black and gold rapala.

HeyNiceFish
02-16-2008, 06:50 PM
I was at DV this morning too. Started at 8:30am and ended at 4pm. Had to test out my new kicker motor. Yes it was slow trolling day, but managed to land 2 and lost 1. One of them weighed at 8lb 7oz - 23". The other one was just a dink. All caught on J7 Firetiger. Another nice day! ;D

HNF