PDA

View Full Version : skunk cliffs

jtreble
12-08-2007, 10:23 AM
well another day of skunk fishing at shadow cliffs, just as expected

c-swirl-sean
12-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Jtreble-
What made you think of a skunk. Have you patterned that lake for weather and in accordance to a calendar that follows a pattern? What made you want to go to a lake that was not likely to produce ( on your beliefs). Interesting post. Just wanted to pick your brain.

-FTS

jtreble
12-08-2007, 04:13 PM
ya i follow the weather pattern at that lake, compared to temp, wind, slight breeze! from last yr. its the annual jewish fishing trip for my jewish neighbor that likes to go an try to catch gay trout, aka rainbows...an for producing you never know at that lake...awfully strange...sounds like you have decent luck there or do you not? just wanted to pick my brain? Interesting post? i could see alot more intresting posts on here, didnt think mine would classify as one

Troutoholic
12-08-2007, 07:13 PM
ahahaha .. sorry i have to laugh im half jewish and the whole Jewish fishing trip cracked me up, im def adding it to my calander. sux for the skunk, **** happens thats y its called fishin not catchin. Stick with chabot sounds like your slayin em, my biggest rainbow was 8# with 4 pound test on my ugly stick lite, id like to get into those double diggets though :), any tips for chabot let me know, never been... later man