PDA

View Full Version : Going to Del Valle Saturday Morning

Woody
11-23-2007, 03:08 PM
We will be at Del Valle Saturday morning anyone else going? Has anyone been, in the last couple of days?
I think I am going to try slowing down a bit and troll grubs and worms with a dodger maybe a power mouse combo. If that doesn't work we will bait fish for a couple of hours.

See you on the water

Woody

Grizz
11-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Tuesday the 20th, fished from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm., one bump, lost one 24 Rainbow at the side of the boat, landed one 16 Rainbow, all trolling a J7 Firetiger from the ramp through the Narrows.

johnbfishin
11-23-2007, 04:43 PM
I pushed off til tomorrow what I didn't have to do today ;), I hope you get into'em Woody.

dolfan
11-23-2007, 05:56 PM
I took my 4 year old son fishing on wed. We picked one up trolling through the narrows (let him real it in). Then we headed to the dam, it was pretty dead over there, so headed back to the narrows (should have never left). Hooked something "good size" fought it for about fifteen minutes, then I lost it. The knot on my uncle larry spinner gave way. The hook side not my side. >:( OH WELL! Good luck Sat.

brendensboat
11-23-2007, 06:19 PM
yeah i think so, puttin in about 7ish.
brenden

stonesfan
11-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey Scott, will be there at O"Dark Thirty with all the usual Goodies!

We will also be trolling Grubs, Toplining in the morning, then dropping

down 5 to 10 feet if the Sun shows up. May even try some flies just

to see what happens. You won't miss us, Blue 14 ft LUND that looks

like a Dingy next to your North River..LOL... ;D ;D ;D

Will start out early at the "secret" spot before the crowd gets there,

then move to the other "secret" spot later in the day?

See you there.............................

stonesfan [smiley=rollingstones.gif]

Woody
11-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Stonesfan we will meet you at the secret spot. The one in between the first secret spot and the second secret spot. Do you know what secret spot I am talking about. SHHHHHH!!!! don't tell anyone.

Woody

Mackattack
11-23-2007, 07:37 PM
See you there will be in small alum with three pedestal seats and VHF on 69. Good luck.

Mackattack [smiley=angling.gif]

johnbfishin
11-23-2007, 10:57 PM
So if I show up around 10:00am I'll see some stars or maybe even be able to raise someone on the radio? *:D
That would be cool. 8-)

LJ
11-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Let us know how you guys do ,I am thinking about going out on Sunday.