PDA

View Full Version : Union Valley Sunset Ramp, Open

JMat
11-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Was thinking about going back to UVR sometime in the near future and was wondering if anyone knows if Sunset Ramp is still open. *Fished there a few weeks ago and it was open but I don't know when their target is to close it. *Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
JMat

Mark_Damron
11-21-2007, 04:38 AM
As of last Fri. the gates where still open and ramp still usable. The water is low and there is no dock but launching was no problem. As for this week or when they closed the gate for the season, I don't know. Good luck, PHM

CODIII
11-21-2007, 08:53 AM
I went on sunday and the Westpoint ramp was still open along with another ramp at the other end of the lake. I am not sure of the name but most boats were launching over there. We were the only ones that launched at Westpoint and there was about 20 feet of ramp left

JMat
11-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the info!!!
Water was like glass early and then picked up to the usual swells. *Managed more rainbows between 13 & 17" than I could count and the outside chance, 27" Mackinaw toplining for trout. *Good time fishing they were hitting like crazy. *Thanks for the info on the gates at Sunset.

JMat