PDA

View Full Version : Pine Flat Today 11/18/07

BigRichClovis
11-18-2007, 04:39 AM
I am waiting for my friend and then we will be off to Pine Flat. I will post how we did when we return this afternoon.

Rich

xcrossroad
11-18-2007, 07:24 AM
I noticed the fishing report was good for Pine Flat this last week. I had planned on going but then the wife decided we were puttin on the Turkey this coming week so I have way to many Honey dues to fulfill. I could have still went but I was afraid that the Turkey would be road kill and I was the kill. Waitin to hear from ya.

BigRichClovis
11-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Slow fishing at Pine Flat. Surface temp 65. We had two short strikes and that was it. I did manged to catch a 17inch channel cat up river. I talk to one guy at the ramp he had managed to catch two trout in 4 1/2 hours of trolling. He caught the around 60-65 feet.

I marked tons of fish but the had lock jaw. Maybe in a few weeks they will start coming to the surface.

Looks like Shaver on Tuesday.

Rich

mtalley
11-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Sounds like a pretty hard day. But puting your time in will pay off. Thanks for the report and good luck at Shaver.

Ironhead
11-18-2007, 06:57 PM
You should find a way to prove me wrong. (slow) It has been a tough bite for some time now. Looks like some cold nights are coming so hopefully it will turn things around and force the fish up.

Good luck Tuesday at Shaver. It is one lake with some good action, but mostly smaller fish.

Ironhead