PDA

View Full Version : pyramid lake this weekend

hoosierboy
11-08-2007, 07:56 PM
So who all is up to fishing pyramid lake this coming weekend. Just figured I would find out who all is going. I figure I will be fishing from the shore this weekend. Planning on redemeing myself after losing a nice one last weekend. So good luck and may the fish gods shine upon us all. ;D

tragedyspring
11-09-2007, 04:41 PM
hey whats up hoosierboy- im the dude that got his truck stuck in the sand remember me? haha ;D (thanks for the tip on the tire pressure by the way) we used 7/8 spoons that weekend - anything with red in it- black with red dots was the hot setup. that sucks that you lost a fish- was it a bigun?

okie
11-09-2007, 05:25 PM
i'm going to try to be there sunday if it isn't raining, the weather man just said there is a 60 pc chance of rain.

hoosierboy
11-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Hey tragedy so you guys got into some fish thats awesome. I though I seen you guys trolling out on the lake when I headed for crosbys for lunch. Glad you had a good time. :) Hope to see you up there again some time.

hoosierboy
11-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Hey Okie I might be up there myself will be in a blue dodge dakota licnese plate H1LLBLY. Hope to see you up there.