PDA

View Full Version : Dell valle 10/27

bub1931
10-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Well the day started out not to good with the battery not taking a charge. Had it on the charger for almost 6 hours, checked the battery in the morning, still could not get it to turn over the engine >:( >:(.

Well my friend and his two young boys were all exicted to go fishing in a boat, so I decided that I will just rent one at the marina.

After loading up the rental boat we sent off. We started trolling maybe 150 yrds from the marina and BAM my pole goes off :o :o. I mean I JUST let the line out and set the drag, it hadnt been 5 mins yet. I handed the pole to one of my friends boys, he reels in the fish and JUST a sec before we were gonna scoop it in the net, the trout tossed the lure :'( :'(.

I was thinking hey this day may turn out great.

BUT Unfortunately for us, other then a nice (what looked to me like a pearch that my friends oldest boy caught Bait fishing :-?) that was the excitment for the day.

We did not troll as much as I wanted to, but it was a beautiful day, very little wind, and had good times with a good friend and his two boys.

Trout caught trolling by the marina was caught on a Flasher and pins minnow (silver/Blue).

Going to work on the boat today, replace the battery, check out some wiring, and head out tomorrow to the Napa River.

Good Luck Tight Lines

Troutoholic
10-29-2007, 01:22 PM
still sounds like a good time, nice reports :)