PDA

View Full Version : pardee........    7-14-2007

iwishtobe
07-14-2007, 06:32 PM
launched late.

went on electric near the dam, 9:00 am.

temp; 79.6. very clear water, 18'+.

the boss used sep's flashers, #6 hook, NO leader. half a real worm, with corn. garlic gel on the keel plate. 50 feet down.

i used the kitchen sink.

counts....

i missed two.

i reeled in one trout on my wife's rod.

the boss got.......

two koke's....

two cut's....

one brown.

now that everybody is getting a good laugh.....

at least she LET ME, real one in!

LMAO!!!!

oh well, be there next week!

ron_nielsen
07-15-2007, 08:37 AM
HA Quasi was there on wendsday with my two boys.
we went to the dam 1st picked up 5 koks there then moved acrosed from the dam just a little into the river and it hot action for koks 15 fish limits a 1 hour 55 ft down watermelon dodger orange wedding ring with corn
if you have downriggers it should be good.

Good luck Ron

fishinator
07-15-2007, 02:35 PM
hey Q, Sometime being the captain of the boat is ok too. You can always say you put your crew on fish.

fishinator

iwishtobe
07-16-2007, 10:36 PM
do new scotty's 1116's, count?

kept the wife at 50-52 feet......

i was 7 feet above and/or below.

and she was driving the boat.

no biggie, be back next saturday!!!!!

Mackattack
07-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Please we need pics. And good fishing

hunkfisher
07-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the report QuasiI think i am going to hit Pardee on friday, i havent been there since March, ill be up bright and early to get in line at the gates, head to the woodpile to fish. anybody got any bank reports as of late??? Thanks!!

Brad "Hunkfisher"

[smiley=swimmingfish.gif]

anglinfool
07-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Quasi: did you mean cutthroat trout or the so called cutbows that lake amador raises? i don't believe there are either one of them in pardee unless they've recently decided to plant amador cutbows with the new operators of the marina---even the term amador cutbows has a bit of controversy attached to it.

anglinfool

iwishtobe
07-17-2007, 10:41 PM
the pardee koke's, are easy to spot (tiny).

the brown, also easy.

the cut's.... looked like hatchery cut's.

or there is something always nibbling on their tails.

and i think that slamador changed their breed, while dfg, still plants cut's.

hunkfisher
07-18-2007, 05:35 AM
I am pretty sure DFG plants rainbows, Amador doesn't plant there at Pardee, Calaveras Fish Farm does and again they just put in trophy rainbows but like I said earlier I haven't fished it since March so who knows whats going on there now. Did you take any pics?? That would be a for sure thing to put this to rest.

Brad "Hunkfisher"

[smiley=swimmingfish.gif]

anglinfool
07-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Planter trout, whether cuts or rainbows or whatever, usually have rounded tails because they're raised in pens.

I still don't think Pardee has any cutthroat trout as their website only speaks of rainbows.