PDA

View Full Version : Re: Queenie gets my head down at Spaulding

Ron G
07-08-2007, 06:44 PM
That's great!!. Some people call Spaulding the "Dead Sea". I've always caught fish there and I think it's one of the most beautiful lakes in the Sierra's. I think that Spaulding just isn't fished enough. We would like to see some pictures if you got them. *:)

lazylab
07-09-2007, 04:26 PM
:) nice to see others fish the dead sea , glad you got on fish! i'm usally there it seems like every other weekend or every weekend ::) how was the ramp? have bein doing other lakes lately, a friend hosts the dead sea derby an we all help . this was his 5th year an was very nice. 8-)

fenton_chris
07-09-2007, 07:55 PM
there are no planters in there, unless they just started doing that this year??? i hope not!!!!! for a lake that isnt planted it gets fished enough. i've made many trips the lake over the years, been skunked ALOT there at 1st. and even more so when i started going there. i've learned a few tricks to stop that. but some days i still get skunked, and some days i cant keep the pesky salmon off my lures, like the 2nd to last time i was there i was actually getting pissed :P. though it still can very well a dead sea, like last time!