PDA

View Full Version : bridgeport lake report

haarhouse
05-30-2007, 02:53 PM
fished bridgeport today, trolled around rainbow point and across lake to the marina, at 6.30 a.m. my wife caught a 4 pound rainbow that fought nice, it was caught on a black and gold rapala, in just 5 minutes i caught a 2 pound 10oz sacramento perch, about 1/2 hr later the wife bring in a 2 1/2 pound brown trout, we quit fishing at 9.00 and went in for breakfast, all fish releasted, to fight another day. not alot of quanity but nice quality when you catch one, ta ta for now bearfish

iron-man
05-30-2007, 04:31 PM
Way to go. Keep us posted, am thinking of going up there last part of next week. How long will you be up there? Are the bait dunkers doing any good? Whats the water level in the lake doing? Thanks, iron-man

haarhouse
05-30-2007, 04:58 PM
hi, lake level is down about 6 ft from full, staying about the same from day to day, but i have a feeling it will not come back up this year. bait fishing and trolling all have been slow, but all catch some fish. we are here for all summer bearfish we stay at paradise shores r.v. resort.

Topaz_Tom
05-30-2007, 05:50 PM
It's about time you caught some fish bearfish, so Mom outfished you again? ;D ;D ;D. Glad to see you get into them. Tom [smiley=angling.gif]

maui_mark
05-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Bearfish. Good report. Glad you caught some, even if they were few in number, still good size to them. What is the water temperature like these days? mm

haarhouse
05-31-2007, 11:18 AM
hi, sorry for the delay in answering, water temp from 60 to 63 on the lake , bearfish

troutfan
05-31-2007, 11:57 AM
Bridgeport reservoir is going to start pumping out some footballs now that summer is finally arriving. *June should be a great month! ;)