PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tulloch

STURIPER
05-26-2007, 07:53 PM
My neighbor has been telling me about this lake and how he stings the trout there all day! Is there any one on the board that can give me any advice about fishing there? Thanks for your help in advance....

Sturiper

_Gone_Fishin_
05-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Sturiper,

I have fished this lake MANY times and it is a great trout lake....BUT their is definitely toooo many lake lice on the water. *>:(

The lake is smaller and all the ski/wakeboard traffic makes it a tough place to troll at times. *:'(

With all the other lakes to choose from I would stay away from Tulloch on any weekend, especially once summer begins. hope this helps.. ;)

---Christine

BTW- the pic of me with a trout is from Lake Tulloch ;)

HOOF
05-26-2007, 11:37 PM
tulluch is fine-just be off by 10 am in summer..Flashers/crawlers or dodgers /crawlers are always a sure bet..Under obyrnes ferry bridge and points w/ low wind are good

iron-man
05-27-2007, 08:01 AM
TAKE MY ADVICE, forget about trout fishing there in the Summer. The lake sits down in a hole, it gets really, really hot (did I say it gets really hot there). The lake is surrounded almost by Summer homes and is totally infested with lake lice this time of the year. I even tried night fishing that lake a few years ago. Even at Midnight the lice traffic was amazing and the lake night life??? In the Winter however some really nice fish are caught there. Two years ago I know of an 8 lb R B caught in fron of the dam.

fishing brian
05-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Hey Joey. I have a friend that owns a cabin on Lake Tulloch and he doesn't fish. He just takes his ski boat ther, sits on his deck, and drinks. He told me that the lake is crawling with people all night. He also said that he knows the lake so well that he can do 50 miles per hour at night. :-/Remind me not to go swimming there at night. :o I think it's a place to go in the winter but un less you want to party and leave the rods at home it might not be the best place in the summer.-see ya -LUNKER-

dogfish30
05-27-2007, 09:45 AM
I live right down the hill from Tulloch, so I thought I'd give it a try last November. There were a bunch of ski boats, and two jet skies out there. One fishing boat. Me. That was in November. Tulloch sucks.....Just my 2 cents ;)

_Gone_Fishin_
05-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Told ya so...he he he ;D ;D ;D