PDA

View Full Version : Chicks Guide Service

fpsamm
05-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Hey guys and gals, I went out to Prymid with Chicks Guide Service this AM. We got on the water around 8:45. Chick had no problem launching her new (new to her) boat.
We headed north to the needles. I caught the first one right off on a double flasher. Then chick caught a couple and was smiling as she likes to be ahead.
In a while we tied at 4 each. I caught my 5th one just as the wind started up, but Beth wouldn't go back to the docks untill she caught another one ::::: something about competition:::::
We had a great day, thanks Chick.

Samm

Captain_Morgan
05-22-2007, 07:45 PM
*Very nice report Geezer. Gotta love Chick(we do), and even more, as her service & the boat are doing awsome !! *Ya know, all those pay backs she owes everyone ,her boats gonna be busy every weekend atleast. ;D
Beth, have you figured out how to get more speed yet? Trim it up alittle as your haulling butt. ;)

PS Beth, I was pay'in some bills today & I never licked one envelope. ;)

Kneedeep
05-22-2007, 09:10 PM
Good to hear that you guys are still competing. You gotta watch Beth close Samm, she can knock people off the dock with just a look. I saw her do it at Amador this spring. Itukawal was just minding his own business, holding a rope for the boat and BAM. Chick was setting in our motorhome and I saw the look come over her face, next thing I know Steve is on the ground with the rope sinching up on him. Whoa it was like some scary movie. Be careful Samm. Beth has informed us that we are gonna fish with her on her new boat, and were definately gonna do what she says. ;D ;D ;D Chick glad to hear your getten after it. You go Girl. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Kneedeep

freon
05-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Samm, you have been around the woman enough to know that shes got that wildfire look in her eyes :o
And you have been around us enough to know that we like pics with the reports ;D
Looking forward to seeing all of you at hellstock :D

fish_junky
05-23-2007, 08:16 AM
I am very happy Chick is getting fish out of her new boat. It knows where the fish are. I'am thinking of booking of booking a trip myself. :)

drstressor
05-23-2007, 09:38 AM
If you guys keep calling her a guide service, the tribe is going to want to talk to her. ;)

freon
05-23-2007, 10:48 AM
If you guys keep calling her a guide service, the tribe is going to want to talk to her

Why, do they like getting pushed off of docks ;D

CHICKFISHING58
05-23-2007, 12:43 PM
I have never heard so much BS in my life [smiley=tongue2.gif]

Sam,
You are very welcome it was a lot of fun but next time sit down ;Dso I can see the dock thanks for the food and beer.
Just to set the record straight Sam was using a double flutter from Kenís tackle a rainbow then he caught 1 on the purple and black sting king and the last 2 on a small trout lure which he also caught his biggest fish of 22 inch.

I was using my purple and black sting king then I switched to a red and gold double flutter caught 3 on the sting king and 2 on the double flutter. We were fishing in water from 32ft to 100 ft we were down anywhere from 8-30ft but mostly in the 10 ft range.

The ride over to the needles was a little ruff but coming back it was a smooth ride,
The boat is doing great now maybe it had something to do with the full tank of gas.
The little motor I think itís the bulb it only died out 2 times on us we would pump the bulb and it would start again.

CM,
Thanks for the advice I started out with the trim up more then usual because thatís what Ric1 told me to try and it worked great thanks. So if youíre not licking the stamps who is ;D

Roger,
Itís not nice to fool with CHICK [smiley=yikes.gif]

Freon,
I never knew you looked in to my eyes ::)

FJ,
You always have a ride on my boat just donít drive her :-*

Doc,
I have a seat reserved for you if you dare [smiley=worthy.gif]

Here are some pictures of Samís fishes
Sam
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/sam6.jpg
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/sam14.jpg
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/sam23.jpg
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/sam7.jpg
THE PELICAN ATE THIS ONE
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/sam51.jpg
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/sam411.jpg

fpsamm
05-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Doc, refering to chicks guide service it's said all in fun - not a real business at all.

Samm

CHICKFISHING58
05-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Doc, refering to chicks guide service it's said all in fun - not a real business at all.

Samm

Not until I learn how to come back in to the dock ;D

drstressor
05-23-2007, 01:32 PM

I know that Samm. She has a little way to go yet before she turns pro. ;)

okie
05-23-2007, 02:33 PM
i met chick for the first time last sunday while fishing with fernley tim. i arrived there a little after 5 am, a little while later this lasy came walking by and i asked her if she was ms fernley tim and she said no, she was chick. she said she had to go put her face on about 30 minutes later a very nice looking lady walked up to us. Now from what all you sniffers are saying, i am getting the feeling chick is a wolf in sheeps clothing. however, she did make a good impression on me. at least she let her rider catch a fish, that's more than fernley tim will do.
bill

fernley_tim
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
bill I tried not to catch fish but I could not wait long enough for you to hook one ;D ;D I even let that 8lber go so it would not hurt your feelings ;) ;D

Ron G
05-23-2007, 04:16 PM
I love the Pyramid Pics, they're never seems to be anyone else out there on the lake. That's an interesting set up, a spoon with a Apex trout killer a couple inches behind it. I've used spoons and I've used Apexes but never together like that. Is that a normal Pyramid set up or were you just being creative, seems to work good. *:)

drstressor
05-23-2007, 04:20 PM
That looks like one of Captain Ken's Double Flutter spoons to me.

Ron G
05-23-2007, 06:48 PM
You might be right Doc. Now that I look at it closer, atleast one of the pic's looks like a rainbow Double Flutter.

CHICKFISHING58
05-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Ron,
It was a double flutter we met Ken up at hell hole last year and he had some nice tackle for sale Sam bought 100.00 worth of stuff heíll by anything it didnít work for him at hell hole so when we were fishing I told him to put it on so he could catch fish.

Iím not like Fernley Tim I tell my riders what to use so they will catch fish Oki donít believe a word these guys tell you. I would never throw you off the dock ::) ;D

fernley_tim
05-24-2007, 06:48 PM
hey ;D ;D