PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Wednesday

vvbob
04-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Not much to report. Fishing wasn't very good for me.
6 take downs 2 fish to the boat.
Fished up to the Willows, from Pelican.
There was a group of Sniffers here from Lincoln, CA. I was able to meet some of them this morning at the ramp.
From their chatter on the radio they sounded like they were doing all right. I guess it wasn't "my day".
Weather wasn't bad, lake was flat till about 3:30, then the north wind came up. Pretty nasty out there right now.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better

Mako
04-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Thanks for all of the reports coming in. Our trip is still a few weeks out. Hope the bite turns on

Mickey_Thomas
04-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Hope today is better for you Bob, you can't be a star everyday ;) Looking forward to your report tonight, glad you got out of Pelican Bay finally ;D ;D ;D

Martinez Frank
04-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the report Bob, today is going to be nice hope you get them 8-)

Mickey_Thomas
04-27-2007, 05:05 AM
VVBob, can't seem to find your Thursday report and pic's ::) you can't just cut us off like that you know ;D ;D

jrj
04-27-2007, 05:50 AM
I was one of the 17 guys from Lincoln Hills Fishing Club at Pyramid from Sun to Wed. *Fishing was better on Monday and Tuesday than Wednesday. *Although one of our group stayed on the lake till late afternoon and was successful in catching several large fish.

Nice talking to you Bob, on the radio and then meeting you on the ramp. * Your technical help on Tuesday was very much appreciated. *Thanks again. *

cuhogn
04-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Buoy 33 and I will be hooking up with VVBob this afternoon :) for the weekend. Just talked to him on the phone. He said the afternoon bite was good yesterday and got some nice fish between Warrior and the ramp. This will be Buoy 33's 1st trip to Pyramid and hope to show him some "Cutthroat Love" ;)

Mickey
He is heading over to the east side this morning, said something needing to use some gas this week ;)