PDA

View Full Version : Kokanee power team trout derby @ Pine Flat

fishon_chris
04-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Who is going to fish the Team Trout derby this comming Sat.Most sniffers run on Channel 69 if they have VHF Raidos.
Myself and fishon mario will be at the deer creek ramp by 5:30 after checking in at Doyle store at 5:00 am.

I want the fish sniffer crew to take top honors this year ;D.

Good luck to all the sniffer boys ;)

Chris :)

Viking
04-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Chris,

I was planning on being there to defend my 1st place from last year and give you and Mario some competition, but just found out that my partner has to cancel. Plus, I have some physical issues that would also make it difficult for me. This is very disappointing for me, because I have been looking forward to the derby for months.

Good luck to you and Mario and all of the other Sniffers and hope that all have a great time.

I will just have to be satisfied with reading the reports and hopefully seeing lots of pics.

Viking

fishon_chris
04-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Darn Vicking i was planning on chatting with you on the raido.

Take care of your self.I dont even count on even placing in the top 5 but you never know.

bretmoua
04-09-2007, 09:42 PM
What's the entrance fee and prizes for the tournament? I assume it's open to the public?

JoeTech
04-10-2007, 11:58 AM
I wish I could fish the tourny but I have to pour some concrete :'(. Good luck to those of you who fish.

robby_mannon
04-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Well shoot Chris, it looks like we'll be the only Sniffers out there. Give you a report Friday night. I'm going to launch at Trimmer. I should see you when you head towards the river.

Robby,

fishon_chris
04-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Sounds good robby.see you there.

BigRichClovis
04-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Good Luck to everyone. I will not make it this year. I will be at Pismo camping with family. I hope this cooling weather will turn on a bite for you guys. Bring your rain gear you might have a little rain.

Chris,
I went to Pedro last Saturday. I should have gone to McClure. Good Luck, I hope you guys repeat.

Rich