PDA

View Full Version : Going to Eagle Lake this Summer?

HSUSteelie
04-03-2007, 12:03 PM
For those of you heading up to Eagle Lake this summer you should stop by Eagle Lake Marina (On the south end of the lake) and say hiI will be up there for 3 months working at the marina again. I had the pleasure of meeting a few sniffers last summer so come on in and say hi!

I will also try and post weekly reports throughout the summer when I go into town to run errands.

Look forward to meeting some more sniffers!!

dkesner
04-03-2007, 03:05 PM
how can i find you up there and what kind of beer [smiley=beer.gif] do you want for the secrets about whats REALLY working??? ;)

HSUSteelie
04-03-2007, 04:38 PM
No need for the beer, just come into the store. I will more than likely be there 5-6 days a week so just ask if I'm there (I'm Chris by the way). I wll be more than happy to tell ya what's going on with the fishing.

Last summer I was on the water about 3 days a week, and when I wasn't fishing I was talking to other fisherman about it, and wokring of course.

Hopefully I will get a VFH so on my days off you can try me on channel 69 out on the lake.

You could say it was a summer in paradise!;D ;D

Martinez Frank
04-03-2007, 04:40 PM
I will try to be there in June but for sure in October

66726paiton
04-04-2007, 01:40 AM
We'll Do, never been up there and plan on getting up there this summer!

troutfan
04-04-2007, 02:27 AM
I'll certainly be stopping by. See you then.

smallfry
04-04-2007, 05:09 AM
Hi Chris,

I'll be there the first week in July. I will definitely stop by before hitting the water. Never been there and could use any tips and suggestions you may have.

thanks

HSUSteelie
04-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Cool to see so many sniffers heading up that way, I also forgot to mention that I have stars on my 4Runner, so just look for them in the parking lot.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!!

RenoTroutGuy
04-09-2007, 12:42 PM
I will definatley be up there this summer..looking to book my site for camping as well..any suggestions on camping? I've never fished that lake and look forward to Ealge Lake Trout..I'll definatley stop by the marina..and bring something in exchange for information.

SuperDave
04-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Chris, right off the bat, I'll miss the opener for the first time in many years. I've never fished dead of summer. Is it good in July or August?

troutfan
04-09-2007, 04:27 PM
I fished Eagle last year around the end of July and we caught fish trolling needlefish off and on all day although the morning bite is better. *We fished Wildcat up tp Pelican and Eagles nest. *One hint: *If you catch Tui Chubs change your depth and speed up a little. ;)