PDA

View Full Version : Pardee 3-11

Han_Solo
03-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Fished at Pardee today with some stockton buddies today. Seems like Sunday is the day with less people. (I hope that doesn't change) SHERIFF was out today. Nice day out. caught 15 trout, kept 8 at the end of the day. Now figuring how to post pics.

cgagex3
03-12-2007, 05:37 AM
Sounds like a nice day Han. I had posted that I thought Sunday would be good. For some reason they planted late Saturday like 1pm instead of the usual 8:30am so a lot of people had given up and went home before the fish were in the water.
CG

camotracker
03-12-2007, 06:03 AM
nice report hs, been wanting to try this place. but from the last time i looked, the bankies were the ones with the luck. it's hard to try a different place when lake amador is always hot for me. once again great job. you should try imageshack.com
LEO"CAMOTRACKER"

Han_Solo
03-12-2007, 08:12 AM
cgagex tell me more of your predictions, cause it came TRUE!, Pardee is nice, but i'm looking to try "other" waters for a change of scenery. Any suggestions?

Imageshack, i'll give that a try camotracker.

cgagex3
03-12-2007, 08:57 AM
Han,
It was an easy prediction. Things were elbow to elbow till lunch and then everyone started leaving. The real fishing started so late that people had already given up and gone home. Left a lot of fish behind for Sunday.
I do most of me summer and fall fishing up 88 at Caples, Red, Woods & Kirkwood in my pontoon. Right now I spend my time in my pontoon at Seco for trout and the last couple of times for bass also. I go out with one pole set up for each. For me Seco is close only 13 miles out. I have seen bank and boat success there.
I have made a couple of trips to Melones one on bank on in pontoon. Tried Mather once, caught more bass there than the trout I was trying for. I am looking to try a few others soon for the same reason as you.
CG

fishinator
03-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Han Solo, where were you fishing? shore or bank? what was the favorite arsenal of choice. Seems like I see fish swimming by along the bank but can't seem to get them to bite :'(

fishinator

Han_Solo
03-12-2007, 10:11 AM
cgagex, thanks for the suggestions of lakes, i'll have to try them one of these days, maybe Seco, since I do most of my fishing from bank.
Fishinator, I was using a wooly bugger setup (olive & black). My buddy was using power worms (green and orange). For me, bright days=bright lures/dark days=dark lures. Just my strategy, but the way we were catching them, could've used anything. Hope this helps fishinator