PDA

View Full Version : Pine Flat today, Sat. 1/6/07

Trolling Scotsman
01-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Launched from Trimmer at 7:30 am and headed up towards Big Creek. I picked up three kings, within about five minutes of each other, just past the buoys. My wife caught a 15” bow just up river of Big Creek and I picked up one just after that. All of the fish we caught were on Apex’s. She caught hers on a orange spotted yellow one. I caught the Kings on a watermelon color and picked up the bow on a rainbow colored one. All were caught in less than 20 feet of water. Water temperature was 53 degrees. Wish I had better news. Hope you all have better luck tomorrow…

Wish you the best, Jim

BigRichClovis
01-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Jim,

I did not take the boat out this week. I decided to just relax because the fishing has not been so good. I did go out today to the lower Kings with my dad. I will post with pics. I hope the fishing will pick up for the mini fest.

Rich

mtalley
01-07-2007, 02:14 PM
I was out there yesterday also Scotsman. I waved to you near Big Creek, I was in the pontoon boat. We had similar results minus the Kings. My buddy was using my only UV Apex and broke off a nice sized Bow at the back of the boat. Used some large lures most off the day for zero hits. Got one other Bow on a Humdinger and one on a dodger/crawler, that was it.

fishon_chris
01-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Decent reports guys I too hope the fishing picks up for the mini fest.Hopefully the size too.

Chris :)

Educator_Jon
01-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the report Jim. I hope to make it up this weekend if baseball doesn't interfer. Hope to see you up there.

Jon