PDA

View Full Version : Pine Flat

DirkPitt414
12-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Hello All,

Ive been going to Pine Flat with decent success (thx to the forum :)
Does anyone have a map of Pine Flat with the locations talked about? ie Power Lines, Windy Gap, etc

Thanks for all your help!!

BigRichClovis
12-26-2006, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the boards. You can find a map on www.anglernet.com. If you do a search on the web you might find a better one.

Rich

robby_mannon
12-26-2006, 06:11 PM
I actually bought one those waterproof maps at Fishermans warehouse the last time I was there. I didn't know one existed until I seen it there.

Robby,

DirkPitt414
12-27-2006, 02:07 PM
I have a map, but it doesnt show "windy gap", power lines, etc

thx

Ironhead
12-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Dirk,

Come to the sniffer fest and I will mark your map for you. LOL

Go up to the top of this page (upper left) and and click on features and print the map of Pine Flat. Once you have that, look for numbers 6 and 3 which will be Lake View and Lombardo's. If you run a parallel line from 6 to 3 you will see a peninsula which then makes a hard left (north) as you start up towards Trimmer(number 4). That is the point where Windy Cap starts. If you come back towards the ramps about a 1/3 of the way and look up, you will see the power lines crossing the lake. You are there now.
Hope this helps until you can secure a better map and see you at the fest.

Ironhead

DirkPitt414
12-27-2006, 04:33 PM
LOL, I will be at the PF Fest on the 27th and WILL take you up on your offer to mark the map. Im going to Pine Flat tomorrow early AM, hopefully this rain has stirred up the bite ;D

Thanks for the info Iron!! Ive got the 27th on my calendar!

Rob