PDA

View Full Version : berryessa 12/3

hotrd64
12-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I fished berryessa this afternoon for a great day on the water even though no fish landed. One was hooked and got off leavin a mess in the line. Oh well, all worth it to get out and enjoy this spring like weather in december. Seen a lot of boats and a few fish being caught so it looks like in another week the bite will be off the hook. Well tight lines to everyone and may your fish be big and plentiful.
Paul,, capt of the dog house.

fishlipd
12-03-2006, 06:02 PM
fish also outta cappell. caught 1 trout 14", 1 smallmouth 2lbs, 1 fat catfish 10lbs. great day on the water. 8-)

hotrd64
12-03-2006, 09:06 PM
there was a lot of boat action in the capell cove area, and the mouth to the lake in front of it. I seen a lot of jon boats fishing in there. Hooked the only fish right at the mouth to the lake and then proceeded east to the shoreline and trolled up to the narrows beyond skiers cove.

kokoloco
12-03-2006, 09:47 PM
I'll be launching out of Capell Monday AM. I'm looking forward to some toplining as well as some deeper trolling. I'll post the results, and pictures (I hope I hope!!!) Monday night. ;D ;D

Munnster
12-04-2006, 06:18 AM
I fished the dam area for about 4-5 hours and not much luck. One bow(in good shape - 14") and one bass at 40' on a blue cripplure. Hits were few and far between. The reports I have heard and read is the lake has turned and limits of kings are the rule. I don't think this is true and I don't think the kings will be aggressive until after the first of the year. Will fish elsewhere until then.

Fisher-Munn