PDA

View Full Version : Folsom Falcon ridge 10-15

Rocker_of_Trout
10-17-2006, 11:05 AM
sorry guys for the late post but ive been really busy...... :'( i went fishing on sunday with a couple of buddies. little did i know that neither of them had much fishing experiance. since i had to buy bait and didnt have much sleep i forgot the split shots for the worms so we couldnt get those to sink so we were stuck with the four lures i had, because N2 has my fishing supplies, ohhh well i left them there intentially. any ways for me the day was spent fixing line tangles pulling them out of snags and fixing lures and nots well about half way through the day we were down to two poles due to lack of bait so being the nice guy i gave my friend my pole touse...............
after all of this the fish gods still frowned on my and didnt grant me a single fish............... ohh well i got a new pole out of it and i also found $50 while cleaning my room the next day so i think the fish gods and i are on good terms still

vito
10-17-2006, 12:31 PM
$50 will buy a lot of split shots ;D.

Rocker_of_Trout
10-17-2006, 09:28 PM
yeah i guess it will but ive got more important uses for that $50......, i wish i didnt and thanks for the joke it kinda makes me feel better about that day hahaha