PDA

View Full Version : Bear River Reservoir website???

brownblazin
06-20-2006, 02:14 AM
Does anyone know if there is a website for Bear River Reservoir. Anywhere else I might find information about camping site fees, ect.

Mad_Russian
06-20-2006, 03:34 AM
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/eldorado/recreation/dev-camp/mokebear/

badbobfishing33
06-20-2006, 09:36 AM
They lost their domain last year....they are in the process of having a new web site made something like bearrivercamping she said.

fishing is good there right now I heard.

FishnDave
06-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey Brownblazin, i was up there this last weekend and just to let you know Pardoes Point and South Shore campgrounds are closed for rennovation. *The Resort and Sugar Pine are still open but i would call to make reservations. *I went up friday unknowing and they were both full, luckily my daughter lives in Pioneer so i just stayed there. They were catching fish(not me) i saw several fish in the 3-7 pound range on saturday. *I tried wedding rings tipped with a piece of crawler(suggested by a fellow fisherman) *but still had no luck. *I finally figured out that they would hit a orange tire track 3/0 dodger/crawler couldn't keep the off the line. *Sometimes you just never know. *Good luck.

Fishndave

brownblazin
06-20-2006, 10:55 PM
thanks for the heads up FishnDave. I think we already have reservations but I better double check just in case.