PDA

View Full Version : Wishon 5/29

JoeTech
05-29-2006, 08:52 PM
On the water at 645, only saw three other boats on the water. Later that day saw about 12 boats on the water...it was a very windy day. Fished with the girlfriend boated about 15 fish all bows and no brownies :'( . I was using a F13 brown trout, J11 fire tiger, kastmaster, and numerous other rapalas. We were trying to target larger fish but only caught small fish. Most of the other fisherman we saw were using flashers and crawler combos.

Joetech

zinger
05-29-2006, 09:05 PM
You didn't catch that big brown that Fresnofishfan left up there for you!?!? *:o Jk. At least you got some action catching the bows. If you keep putting your time in those big fish will come, or at least thats what they all say ;D Better than working in the yard and doing homework all day like me.

When's that new boat going to be ready?

zinger

JoeTech
05-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Well it supposed to be ready this friday. I cant wait, but due to work I might not be able to pick it up until the 10th :'(. But will see I'm trying to get out on Friday to pick it up.

fresnofshfan
05-31-2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks for leaving him in there ;)
Im thinking a quick Shaver trip this saturday, fish early and hard then back into the heat >:(

Joe Tech- Are you ripping the shoreline?