PDA

View Full Version : Is any one fishing Pine Flat,Bass or Hensley on 3-

fishon_chris
03-26-2006, 07:46 AM
I want to know if anyone is fishing these lakes today.Plus the results.
THANKS

FISHON CHRIS :)

mtalley
03-28-2006, 07:49 AM
I fished Hensley yesterday afternoon/evening in the rain. I picked up one crappie in front of the dam on a J-9 firetiger.

Ray@q97
03-28-2006, 07:56 AM
How do you guys get to go fishing during the week so often? I'm jealous.

Ray

Jim
03-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Ray, it's called "RETIRED" *;D I never, ever fish on weekends anymore.

Jim

red_fish
03-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Took my daughter to Pine Flat on Sunday. We hit the water at about 8 am. Fished the area around the power lines for about 4 hours. We ended up with 7 in the boat all planters and two that shook off before I could get the net under them. Half of them came on a chrome dodger w/ a pearl bikini needle fish and the others took a nightcrawler behind flashers.

mtalley
03-28-2006, 09:24 AM
If it's raining I am slow at work and can sneak out.

Ray@q97
03-28-2006, 10:40 AM
I can sneak out as well just giving you a hard time, but I am waiting for better weather, and I try and take a client with me so I can say it is work, I don't golf, and taking them fishing is the same thing. Glad you all are doing well at Pine Flat, I have gotten a few this year, last summer it was real work and I don't remember getting much till the fall. That's why I need a down rigger or two. I will do that shortly, I just got the new boat in September so it will take me a while to get everything I need.

Hey maybe we should plan a week day and all take off, it is always more fun to fish when you feel like you are playing hookie.

Ray

JoeTech
03-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Fished Pine Flat on Sunday, caught some fish I think the storm slowed the bite down. Ill check the fishing report when it comes out tomorrow and Ill post the results for the local lakes.