PDA

View Full Version : Pine Flat 3/26

JoeTech
03-26-2006, 08:43 PM
Fished Pine Flat today, not as busy as last sunday but still a fun day. On the water at about 7 fished the power lines and around trimmer and out of the water at about 2pm. We had 5 fish total in the boat and lost 4 at the boat. The fish weren't hitting to hard, I didn't have one trip the down rigger clip. Size ranged from 12- to 15in. Used everything from a pink needle fish to shad colored apex. I really couldn't find a lure that they seemed to like. I talked to another fisherman at the dock and he didn't to to well either. They fished near the power lines with 6 bows boated and 5 lost. Well at least I wasn't the only one catching fish. Well hopefully I have better luck next weekend.

zinger
03-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Glad you got into some fish. I wanted to be up there too but ended up going to my little brother's baseball games. Where are you headed next weekend? I'm going sunday with my dad, not sure where though. Maybe Shaver if the weather is decent.

zinger

JoeTech
03-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Zinger -I'm not to sure where i will be fishing, either shaver or pine flat, it kind of all depends on the weather.

Ray@q97
03-27-2006, 07:52 AM
Good job Joe.....any day on the water with a fish is a good day. I was going to Pine Flat Sunday as well but didn't come up with anybody to go along and for some reason didn't feel like going out by myself so I just cleaned the boat up. Thinking about going up to the Delta next weekend and see if we can get a few Stripers........

fishon_chris
03-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Looks like the storm on sat shut off the bite.But its better being there than at work.

fishon chris

JoeTech
03-27-2006, 02:47 PM
Like they say my worst day of fishing is better than my best day at work. But then again I never have a bad day as long as I'm fishing.

fresnofshfan
03-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Nice report! Glad to see someones is catching. I couldnt get up to go fishing but did find a few hrs to go to the back of the lake and practice with my shotgun! ;D

fishon_chris
03-27-2006, 04:56 PM
One of my dad's friends was fishing the lake this morning.When I get any news I will post it.

fishon chris [smiley=hitfish.gif]