PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid report

Abe
11-21-2005, 02:35 PM
went out sunday morning and started at pelican. Caught one fish there and then moved to spyder. Caught three there in an hour and half. Moved to the needles about 11 and cought one fish that went 8 inchs. A real monster! seams that they are biting anything green. Please post your reports.

drstressor
11-21-2005, 02:56 PM
They always bite anything green. ;D Everything to eat in that lake is green except for the leeches.

How deep were you fishing?

Mickey_Thomas
11-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Good day Abe ;D I use green a lot myself ;) it's a secret though so don't tell anyone ;D

Abe
11-21-2005, 06:34 PM
I was fishing at 165 feet. Released all the fish!

Abe
11-21-2005, 06:52 PM
Just a joke...I was at 45 to 60 most of the day.

Mako
11-22-2005, 07:15 AM
Hey that fish was almost as big as my Lyman's

Just_A_Hooker
11-22-2005, 01:10 PM
I went out Sunday as well. Got on the water about 9 oíclock and off at 2. We made the run down to Blockhouse and Popcorn. Picked up two slot fish within the hour and the third was around 24-25 inches about a Ĺ hour later. I got a great look at it and then the olí boy spit the GREEN flatfish out. We stopped a jigged for awhile and didnít pick up anything. The south end of the lake was glass. We then pick up and ran to the Pyramid and got skunked. After we picked up, my buddy got a strike on the way in and lost it shortly after. No down riggers today, only banana weights. The Big Cat and I will be out there tomorrow and then itís off to the Sacramento Delta for some stripper fishing.

Zandaman
11-22-2005, 03:08 PM
Went out of popcorn today and caught 6 trolled all the way down to block house and back. None under twenty, all throwbacks. off the water by 10:30. Nice day there was no wind. Hot color today was yellow. Caught 5 on yellow spoons and one on a rainbow flatfish.

Mr_Ed
11-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Tue 22nd; a pit boss from the Nugget & I hit the beaches, since he did not want a boat ride, didn't own waders & no tube! ???
8am Spider...nada 10am Wino...nada 12 Popcorn, finally 2 fish. Not one hookup on "green" lures all day! :'(
Jigs no good either? :o The 2 we got were off rapala's.
I guess it was just one of those days? Time to get back in the boat !!! :) :) Ed

littletruckee
11-23-2005, 06:49 AM
I fished at the Washout on sunday from 9-1 and landed 4 lost 2.One of the fish that I lost lept out of the water and spit the hook.Looked like a good fish(26-27").All fish caught on black woolies.My girlfriend missed one and had one follow all the way in.She was using spoons and other assorted hardware.Happy Thanksgiving to all!Jay