PDA

View Full Version : Stumpy

saltydog
08-14-2005, 02:49 PM
I snuck out early saturday morning ::) and hit stumpy.
Started out whith a cop car dodger / wolly bugger fly soaked in crawfish sauce at 10' on the downrigger, and before I could set my second line , I had a dandy 2.5# brown.Released at boatside before dolphinwalkeer could get ia pic.(Tried to leader the fish! :P).caught 4 more rainbows (all planter sized) all at 25'-35'.Didnt see the eagle, but the ospreys were working the lake. What a beautiful morning! 8) ;D

LRM
08-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Good going Salty Dog! I like Stumpy, but have not been there for about 2 years. Time to go back.
8)

khiameru
08-16-2005, 09:04 AM
I sholuld have taken a pic of Salty right after I didn't get the pic of his nice brown that I saw at the side of his boat.

dandeuce
08-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Salty,
What pier is Stumpy and how do you use your downriggers on it ? Your not fishing in a B_ _ t , are you ? Only kidding , good to see a little diversity among pier rats ! Never fished Stumpy but close , Ice House , UVR , Gerle Ck. and Loon , any kokanee in Stumpy ? Sounds like you had a decent trip and the fish were not too deep . Too bad Dolphinwalker did not get those shots of you or the fish !

Tight Lines , Dan

lazylab
08-16-2005, 03:55 PM
:)nice one salty and dw you are banned from gold can you say no show ,no call ,??? how full is the lake ?

khiameru
08-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Banned from gold wait till I tell MAMA