PDA

View Full Version : Hell Hole Re-visited - Sorta

ITUKAWAL
08-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Well it won't be near the festivities as Hell Stock last July but I venture to say we will have a time at it. Farrier Frank Pink Boat, yeah, even Mickey and his better half are headin' for that legendary pond in the hills Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tempratures will be droppin' a bit so it should be quite comfortable. Heard that JohnB might even make an appearence. Look forward to seeing ya again JB. Chances are I may have an open seat unless Chicks Stampede unwinds. At any rate, considering the tribe in attendence, expect plenty of pic's and BS from us all on Monday. Come up if you can. Big Meadows is the camp destination. We'll keep a light on for ya...... ;D ;D

firetrout
08-11-2005, 04:12 PM
You guys may get more company. The SF Chronicle had a BIG article in there outdoor section this morning. Nice article and they mentioned even as hard as it is to get there you must go.

Mickey_Thomas
08-11-2005, 04:28 PM
And I got blamed for letting out the secret ;D ;D ;D My wife and I "might" make it Sat. If not have fun up there guys 8)

drstressor
08-11-2005, 10:09 PM
I still think that you're behind the SFC article Mick. After all, you are the Director of the Hell Hole Chamber or Commerce, aren't you? ;) ;D

CHICKFISHING58
08-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Itukawal,
Was afraid I would be the fishing buddy from hell ;D ;)

johnbfishin
08-15-2005, 06:54 AM
It was good to see you guys again, the fishing could have been better but that's how it goes.
We did have a group come Thurs. that raised heck till after midnight. I don't think they were serious fishing folks...they got a lesson on camping etiquette at 4:30 am Fri. and held it down after 10:00 pm the rest of the weekend. ;)

ITUKAWAL
08-15-2005, 07:11 AM
Yeah, it was a little slow huh JohnB. I did run off from home without my digital. Oh well, nothing worth taking pictures of anyway. Atleast in the fish department. Actually the campfire would have made a nice backdrop. We enjoyed John. Look forward to the next Hell Hole Re-visited - Sorta ( soon I hope )

johnbfishin
08-15-2005, 07:27 AM
Itukawal and I were talking about the next trip would probably be with coats, knit hats, gloves and a bigger fire.
Now with what came over the fax while I was gone and phone calls I got this am. it'll be at least a month before I can take another 4-5 days...what a viscous cycle. ;) ;D
Reality check...crap! It'll probably be 2 months. :(