PDA

View Full Version : who's gonna be at Eagle this week??

BITE_ME_II
08-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Trying to find out if anyone is going to be at Eagle Lake this week or weekend? I know Big Country is up there now.

Ken

BITE ME II
8) 8)

HSUSteelie
08-09-2005, 09:55 AM
I'll be up there thursday though Monday at Eagles Nest with the folks at *our cabin. I am planning on fishing Fri-Sun. No stars *but I will be in the little classic wizard that's brown and green. I will be fishing from the Nest up towards Miner's point most of the time, I may venture over to shrimp if it's red hot.

HSU Steelie

vvbob
08-10-2005, 06:00 PM
I'll be there for 3 weeks starting Aug 29th. Will be fishing south end of lake.
Have a new 2005 Silver & Gray Lund, Mercury kicker, Canon downriggers. http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3458/boatontrailersideviewsmall1pb.jpg

troutfan
08-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Beautiful Boat! I'm wiping the drool off of my chin! ;D ;)

Mickey_Thomas
08-11-2005, 05:13 AM
Nice boat vvbob, now get some stars on it so we don't have to memorize your license plate ;D ;D welcome to the boards 8)

vvbob
08-11-2005, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the complements on the boat. It has quite a story behind it.
I don't understand the "Stars" that have been talked about on the board. Can someone help me out ??

FISHSTALKER
08-11-2005, 07:16 AM
vvbob - Welcome to the boards and good luck at Eagle. The STARS DECALS are the way the board members can identify each other on the road or on the water.
Full info is listed under the STARS topic on the Boats, Motors and Gear board. The STARS decals can be ordered at www.fishstalker.net You can also view members and their boats posted along with some nice fish they have caught.

BITE_ME_II
08-11-2005, 07:21 AM
I'll be leaving here in a couple of hours with my daughter and if the wind stays down we'll fish this evening if not we'll relax enjoy all of the deer and quail walking thru she can beat me at cards some more (no I don't let her)And I will get my revenge when I knock on her door at o dark thirty in the A.M., but as usual she'll be ready to go, se we'll see you guys up there this afternoon I will be at the boat getting her ready to go!!

BITE ME II
8) 8)

vvbob
08-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks Fishstalker, I'll head over there right now. ;D

AllFishNoWork
08-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Have a good time BMII and all! Indeed, nice boat vvbob! I only have Sat off this week, actually working 11 of 12 days including 13 hours on Monday 8)Might be able to skip just a new motor and get a whole boat and truck. ;D ;D

That fantasy will last untill about 6:30pm tonight :-/ ;)