PDA

View Full Version : gold lake

lazylab
07-26-2005, 04:45 PM
has anyone been there latley? ??? was there weeks ago with dolphin walker and family seemed to only get planters?plus dw hauld in a nice brook! 8) i had a planter for the crawdad trap when he showed up!and did we have plenty 8) will be there the weekend of the 12th in august !time for a little more fishin then 18 hours in three days! 8) ;D :) got to love an understanding wife :P ;)

AllFishNoWork
07-26-2005, 11:36 PM
LL, you sure get around to all the cool lakes...I'm jealous ;) :D

Michael#77
07-27-2005, 06:13 AM
Hey lazylab,

I was at Gold Lake last weekend for a few days. Fished Gold, Packer, and Sardine without much action. I fished mainly from shore with PB, nightcrawlers, and salmon eggs. I even trolled Gold using rapallas with only a few bites. Tooo hot. We did swim, hike, and explore all the surrounding 4X trails in the Landcruiser which was much more fun than fishing.

khiameru
07-27-2005, 09:12 AM
The 12th of august count me in for sure

lazylab
07-27-2005, 02:41 PM
8)dw got ya and also the inlaws ??? :-[ may even bring the qaud? allfish love all these lakes :)gold is a favorite of mine dw and saltydog 8) have been going to gold for about 8 years and never once got skunked 8)

lazylab
07-27-2005, 04:35 PM
michael#77 got to love the cruisers 8) that was how i was introduced to the area 8) we used to have a 5 day or more up there and it was called gold lake crawdad poker run put on by toys on the rocks and my old club toyatally awesome cruisers way before the pit bathrooms ::)used to drag my little boat in to the back on the trailer and dump 8) ;D now days its the wife who takes in the stock suburban and i get to fish on the way in :D

lazylab
07-28-2005, 10:42 AM
this was posted on another thread as far as plants :) gold lake recieves brooks rainbows and macs from what i hear at bassetts ??? i dont know of the brown planting and have heard of none ??? i have seen two big browns to 4#s one caught by the wife on the shore using p/b and the boy using a minnow from the outlet at lil gold 8)

fenton_chris
07-29-2005, 06:13 PM
i wont be there until the weekend of the 20th. good luck!

lazylab
07-31-2005, 09:52 AM
i cant wait to get there i know the timing is perfect and bsn with some old timers i think this time will really pay off 8)fenton i just may be able to pull of the next weekend also ill let you know if i can 8)