PDA

View Full Version : Quarry 4/2

yutdawg
04-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Fished Quarry today with North Bay Troutster and TadderSalad. I got there a little late 8:15am, first fish for me came about 9:00am a little 6 incher (tiny i know) After another hour or so we moved from the north side of the peninsula to the end of the peninsula. At 11 I had a nice fish that came unbuttoned, felt like a pig. 45 min later i caught a 12" dfg on pe/pw combo. NBT was having an off day :action-smiley-034: Taddersalad spent most the morning doing jumping jacks, running laps and "warming his core". Weather got really crummy around 12:00 so we called it a day. Sorry no pix

NorthBay Troutster
04-02-2010, 01:41 PM
I wanted to see that hog! I know that thing had SIZE! Well I got sprayed this morning took the skunk! Good day out. Always an interesting day when salad comes along :homersimpson: haha! Ill be seeing you soon Yut till then! Fish On!!!

fishingguysf
04-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the report on Quarry. Tomorrow is suppose to be a better day weather wise, so plan on hitting Quarry tomorrow morning. Hope to catch a nice lunker. I will have my gf with me, so she might land another nice lunker!!! Until than....

Fishon!!!!

youngling
04-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the report. Hope you guys have better luck next time especially landing that hog. The past 2 hogs I caught already had broken leader lines and hook in them so I suspect they must of gave a good fight. Well good luck and FISH ON!

JefffromLivermore
04-02-2010, 04:28 PM
I stopped by at about noon while killing time waiting for my wife to get out of surgery.
I did note the weather change and decided to brave it anyway even though I had shorts on.
I picked up a nice 3-4lb bass on my 2nd cast off the fishing pier on a panther martin but nothing after that.

FoldCat81
04-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Not Bad better then a Skunk!
I fished to the left of the beach, Lines out at about 7:05am first bite at 7:25am on pw/pe combo 1#er. No action after that, it got real windy. I could not keep my casts out of the trees, I left at 11am.

FishOn

yutdawg
04-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Jeff, Was it a small mouth bass? We talked to a couple guys on the water today that were targeting and had success with them. Im gonna blame the slow fishing on the cold front, full moon, and the fact that whenever i go to quarry its slow! lol :cheesy: