PDA

View Full Version : Lake Chabot 4-17-2010

fishingguysf
04-17-2010, 08:10 PM
My gf and I decide to hit Lake Chabot for the first time this year. Well the weather was nice, but the fish were not cooperating!!! We had zero bites and both got the BIG :skunk29gc:!!!! We fished our favorite spot Catfish Landing from 1-3pm and moved to Indian Cove, fished until 7pm. I saw a few fish on the stringers at Indian cove when we were walking in. Only saw one fish pulled in at 7pm when we were leaving from a family next to us. It was a small dfg planter. There are still tons of Cormorant birds at that lake. They seem to be hanging out at Indian cove in large numbers today, drifting back and fourth. I counted about 21 swimming around in front of us!!! No wonder why fishing was tuff!!! Until next time....

Fishon!!!!

NorthBay Troutster
04-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Sorry to hear about the skunk. I fished Indian from 2 to 5 a couple little bites one taker one fish. 14in nice meat though. But those damn birds! They were definitely swarming indian today. It wasn't like that there earlier in the week and the bite was good! Well good luck on your next trip out! Fish on