PDA

View Full Version : CHABOT Fishing - 24APR10

LuckyIrishFan
04-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Got to the lake around 0530hrs, and fished till about 1030hrs. East Bay park police was there early, too. First FISH ON came around 0550hrs, it was a DFG sizer-10incher, so I safely released it back in the water. Second FISH ON came around 0620hrs, another DFG sizer-10incher, and once again I safely released it back in the water. Third FISH ON came around 0705hrs, it was a decent 12incher, kept it. Bite slowed down the next couple of hours. Fourth FISH ON came just as I was packing up to leave, a nice 13.5incher. Both fish kept had beautiful pink meat inside of them. It was an awesome early morning bite for me and this other guy to the left of me...he caught two and lost one. The bite started to pick up as I left.

This was an awesome three days of fishing for me, another beautiful day of fishing, and catching fish was just a bonus for me. Met several other cool and friendly anglers too, and I just can't believe I got to fish three days in one week. I've got an awesome wife. Good Luck to all of you fishing tomorrow, and FISH ON:grin:!!!

fishingguysf
04-24-2010, 09:03 PM
LIF, thanks for the report on Lake Chabot. Sounds like you did pretty well. I also went fishing 3 days straight this week, but at Quarry all 3 days.

Fishon!!!

Mr_Lake_Chabot
04-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Right on jeff sounds like indian cove is picking up I think I'll try the Sunday afternoon bite and maybe catch a whopper or two or three lol