PDA

View Full Version : Tahoe Brown!! W/Pic!!!

MacDaddy
04-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Well with having to pull out of the Brigeport idea due to work I was able to fish Tahoe Sun. Went to one of My favorite Deep Blue Holes and set up with planers and lead!!! Twenty minutes into the troll and the Inside board's flag Goes Down with the slack gone and the klicker screaming my buddy goes for the rod.. Heavly pumping left and then right we finally get the beast to the back of the Boat to find a huge Brown wrapped heavly in line.. The Beast takes one more good run from the boat and Snap!!! Gill plate cutt him free!! Quckly re-tie and get turned around and go right back to the same spot. Soon as we where back over the same spot according to GPS the outside rod starts screaming and after a ten minut battle with back flips included we have a healthy brown in the net this time. My buddy wanted keep this one due to the bleeding. He really deserved this one sinc his father lost everything when his father's shop went up in flames!!!!
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4764/p4250114.jpg

rogue
04-25-2010, 06:18 PM
Beautiful Brown....Congrats.

Jetspray
04-26-2010, 04:00 AM
Burning clickers is the best sound ever. Great shot of the spots on that brown. Too bad about his dad's shop......Jetspray

ProAquatics
04-26-2010, 07:26 AM
Very nice!!

conrad89
04-26-2010, 07:30 PM
Thats a beast fish... What was the weight on that baby