PDA

View Full Version : Quarry Lake 5-03

Mario510
05-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Hit up Quarry today again and tried the Peninsula for the first time. I got in the water about 9:20am with a power worm green and a power egg white set up. 20 minutes into it I got a bite but nothing. Then I tried a green and green worm and egg combo. I got one bite and then I had one on but I lost it. After that I stayed with the green on green combo and got 2 more bite but no fish. For the first time in a while I got skunked. I plan to head out there again on Thursday so maybe I will have better luck. Is there such thing as a treble hook worm egg combo???? Please let me know...till then fish on!

youngling
05-04-2010, 09:56 AM
I fished that same day but at Fisherman's row from 1200-1500. Only got 2 nibbles but no takers. However anglers 30yards left of me were killing them while I was there. I counted about 10 caught during that time. They caught more earlier as well and they said they caught at least 20 total by the time I left.

M510 ~ as for the treble worm/egg worm. I use that all the time. Just slip the worm first on 1 hook of the treble and put 2 eggs over that worm on that same hook. It should float tail up. It kinda looks like a man's penis if you know what I mean. FISH ON!

fishingguysf
05-04-2010, 11:24 PM
I was also at Quarry, but got there kind of late. Fished the Peninsula and had the whole place to myself from 4:45pm to 7:30pm. I went 3 for 5, all caught on Rainbow Glitter Powerbait. No hits on my pole with the Powereggs & Powerworm combo. Hopefully with a plant scheduled this week that the fishing will pick up. Until next time...

Fishon!!!