PDA

View Full Version : HD Insight Mapping

tjfish
05-04-2010, 07:36 AM
I have noticed on the Lowrance site some minimal information about Insight map chip to be introduced in April 2010. I can't seem to get anymore info about the product. Do any of you have more information?

ReelJerks
05-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Well no firm date yet, but here's what Lowrance says: http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Mapping/Insight-HD/

Edd

Rockezra
06-05-2010, 10:32 PM
I there any place within 100 miles of Sacramento that I can play with these new maps before I purchase them?
Thanks Tight Lines ............. Rockezra

ReelJerks
06-06-2010, 07:39 AM
I there any place within 100 miles of Sacramento that I can play with these new maps before I purchase them?
Thanks Tight Lines ............. Rockezra

Try Alan Fong. He seems to be fully aware of your problem and it could do nothing but benefit his future Lowrance customers.

Edd

Rockezra
06-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Does FW have them? I know that they carry Navionics chips but you can't play with them before you purchase them. I would like to view and navigate through the maps before I would purchase anything from Lowrance right now. Thank you for the tip.
Rockezra ..... Tight Lines

ReelJerks
06-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Does FW have them? I know that they carry Navionics chips but you can't play with them before you purchase them. I would like to view and navigate through the maps before I would purchase anything from Lowrance right now. Thank you for the tip.
Rockezra ..... Tight Lines

I don't know. May be OEM purchase only. Your problem is well documented by Lowrance so they should be willing to investigate for you plus offer you some sort of return guarantee.

Another thought Rock.......do you know of any Lowrance Pro-Staff who may live close by and fish your same areas? This may be a way of getting a look at this new chip.

Good luck and keep us informed,
Edd